Food and Health
- High in protein and calcium.
- A good source of vitamin B12.
- Cheddar and other aged cheeses may fight tooth decay.
- Most are high in saturated fat and sodium.
- Some may trigger migraines or allergic reactions in susceptible people.
- An excellent source of beta carotene and vitamin C.
- May help relieve nasal congestion.
- May help prevent blood clots that can lead to a heart attack or stroke.
- Require careful handling during preparation to prevent irritation of the skin and eyes.
- May irritate hemorrhoids in susceptible people.